Archie Miller Basketball Camps
Welcome to the third summer of the Archie Miller Basketball Camp at the University of Dayton. The Archie Miller Basketball Camp is meant to teach the fundamentals of the game and encourage a love and appreciation for basketball and good sportsmanship. We will have a tremendous staff of instructors which will include the University of Dayton coaches along with your favorite Flyer players. Every participant can count on an exciting week of competition and skill instruction. All registered campers will receive a camp T-shirt. We hope you can join us!
The 2013 summer sessions of the Archie Miller Basketball Camp are listed below.
- Day Camp 1 - June 10-13
- Junior Flyers 1 - June 14
- Parent/Son Camp - June 15
- Shooting Clinic - June 21
- Team Camp - June 22-23
- Day Camp 2 - June 24-27
- Junior Flyers 2 - June 28
- Day Camp 3 - July 15-18
- Junior Flyers 3 - July 19
The camps will begin and end at the Frericks Center each day. The Frericks Center is located on the University of Dayton campus. A certified athletic trainer will be available at every session to provide medical assistance if needed.
Several discounts are available this summer for the Archie Miller Basketball Camp. Only one (1) discount may be applied per camper.
- Families with three or more kids who attend the same Day Camp session will receive a $25 per child discount.
- If the same child attends more than one Day Camp, there is a $50 discount for each Day Camp attended after the first one is paid in full.
- UD employee discounts: $25 for the day camp, $10 Parent/Son Camp and $5 for Junior Flyers and the Shooting Clinic.
- If the same child attends two Junior Flyers camps, the cost is $90. For all three sessions, it is $125.
Please contact the Dayton Flyers Men’s Basketball Office at (937) 229-4421 or e-mail CoachArchieMiller@gmail.com with questions.